Advanced Program in Business is one of the leading executive programs in the world. It is unique worldwide as it is the only executive education program in the world which includes only senior professors who are at the peak of their careers – from a set of world’s leading business schools. Professors that lecture at APB have some of the most cited papers in the world and are editors of top journals. Thus, APB professors are influencing the past and the future of their respective disciplines.
We are looking for participants who reflect a broad range of industries, functions, and backgrounds that can enrich the learning experience at Advanced Program in Business. We welcome participants from both small and large companies; from entrepreneurial start-up companies and established corporations.
To contribute to the development of small entrepreneurial companies with great potential, Innovation Institute and its partners have launched the APB Scholarship.
Who is eligible to apply?
Entrepreneurs with entrepreneurial projects which are already being implemented (i.e. beyond an idea stage of the entrepreneurial project). In selecting the entrepreneurial projects no discrimination will be made on the basis of: gender, nationality, race, age, or alike.
Each applicant submitted:
- Personal CV with all the contact information
- Company overview
- Project details (products/services, strategy)
- Provide information on the project uniqueness: why this project is unique in Croatia / region / worldwide
- Provide forecasts for the market and the company that would guarantee future company success
- Provide insights into why the project is likely to have a strong impact on society / business and be highly successful in the future
Complete company overview and project analysis should be submitted as one PDF file. CV should be submitted as a separate document. Please, click here to submit your scholarship application.
All projects will be evaluated according to the following set of criteria:
- Application quality (how well the project is explained and persuasiveness of presented arguments)
- Project uniqueness (how unique is the project in Croatia, region and worldwide)
- Expected project impact and success
Scholarship recipients in 2013
APB 2013 Full Business Scholarships were awarded to:
- Kristina Ercegović
- Jan Jilek
For any questions, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org